This is an on-site position, no relocation package is available, and the client does not sponsor work visas at this time.
Quality Assurance Testing Analyst
Are you passionate about finding defects and usability issues before releasing software? Do you look for ways to become more efficient and save time by automating your tests? If you answered yes to these questions, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
On a daily basis you would:
- Extensively use SQL to configure and validate test data.
- Identify defects prior to release by designing, executing and documenting test cases using requirements and knowledge of the product’s design and purpose.
- Perform manual, regression and automated testing to identify, analyze, and track issues.
- Automate all of your tests to maximize efficiencies.
- Actively participate in user interface reviews to ensure a great user experience.
- Help support our Services team on new products/features,
- Analyze data to identify trends and issues impacting our product and service delivery to increase performance.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for any defects.
- Write technical product documentation for new features, known issues and work arounds.
- Look for innovative ways to automate and uncover any obscure defects in our software.
A Great Quality Assurance Analyst Has:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a discipline characterized by analytical thinking.
- A minimum of 5 years QA testing experience in application software development.
- Energetic, is tenacious, curious, detail-orientated, self-motivated, and well organized.
- Great communications skills, both written and verbal and isn’t afraid of presenting to a variety of audiences at any level.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving, decision making and negotiating skills.
- Experience working with SQL, and working in an Agile environment is required.
- ITIL, Problem Management, and experience in the healthcare industry are big pluses.
- Full-time position
- Structured Bonus Program
- Employer paid Healthcare/Dental care
- Company matching 401(k)
- Professional training opportunities
To apply, please email a copy of your resume with “QATA” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.