This is an on-site position, no relocation package is available, and the client does not sponsor work visas at this time.
Do you love programming? Do you spend nights and weekends playing with new technologies and design patterns? If so, we have the job for you! Our Software Engineering positions are characterized by real-life applications of new technology and architecture challenges.
We specialize in the Microsoft technology stack from WCF to Azure Service Fabric to Angular (2.0)! We are already implementing solutions with new cutting edge technologies. If you are smart and have experience or interest with any of these platforms we would love to talk with you! We value the contributions of every individual. Leave the bureaucracy behind and join a team of innovative and passionate developers. The code we write goes directly out to customers within weeks, impacts the lives of cancer patients across the country, and tackles a diverse range of challenges that will push your skills to a new level.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SOFTWARE ENGINEER INCLUDE:
- Produce software features as part of a strong, cross-functional team according to Design and User Stories.
- Development of new programs, analyzing current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a high-quality, scalable product.
- Ability to translate complex problems to detailed tasks.
- Implement planned software design using Azure cloud stack, C# and .NET 4.6 libraries (e.g. Service Fabric, WPF, WCF, WinRT, etc.)
- Craft front end solutions utilizing Angular 2.0, Typescript, and SASS.
- Resolve bugs identified through internal testing and customer feedback using issue management software and processes.
- Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options, and refine and estimate user stories.
- Provide training and technical aid to our Client Services resources.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Computer Science or other Engineering discipline characterized by analytic thinking in a software development context
- Demonstrated work experience in role(s) involving software development
- Adaptability to learning new technologies
- Maturity to manage project timelines and guide assignments through to final resolution
- Precision in communications skills – both written and verbal
- May have experience in: Creating and maintaining Azure solutions, DevOps, Cloud computing, Micro services architecture
- Full-time position
- Structured Bonus Program
- Employer paid Healthcare/Dental care
- Company matching 401(k)
- Professional training opportunities
To apply, please email a copy of your resume with “Software Engineer Cincinnati” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.